REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Are you looking to join a fun, hard working team that is passionate about our work?
Here at Superior we are an ambitious organization currently undergoing a period of expansion in the US. From our Dallas office we have an exciting new opportunity for someone that is passionate about helping drive this growth. We are looking for a New Business Development Manager who will drive new customer acquisition and help further establish Superior Communication Services in the Structured Cabling and Audio Visual industries throughout the United States.
If you have the drive and the passion to work with some of the industries best, come on and join in!
As the Business Development Manager for New England you:
- Will be responsible for two areas; overall growth in the Southeastern US Market and client development
- Will generate new business by leveraging relationships, prospecting, conducting industry analysis and client segmentation.
- Be able to develop a full pipeline of business by working actively and alongside cross-functional teams.
- Drive and manage the entire pitch process: targeting prospects, identifying client needs and providing captivating proposals that add incremental value to client’s business, negotiating and closing those opportunities with speed
- Participate in specifying business development plan and quarterly goals with the executive team to meet business revenue and profit goals.
- Keeps up to date with the industry – key clients, changes in leadership, industry & emerging trends, and technologies
- Create market awareness of Superior Communication Services within the Tel/Data, Audio Visual and Security Industry through prospecting, networking, presentations and attending trade association meetings.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with distribution, manufacturers and other trade partners.
The Business Development Manager has:
- 4+ years of account leadership experience.
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience.
- Hunger for success; have an abundance of drive, ambition, and a committed determination to succeed.
- Strong business insight with experience in running a P&L.
- Shown ability to establish relationships with client and grow business organically with capability to present at the most senior levels of an organization.
- Excellent negotiation skills, consistent record of successfully pitching for new business.
- Proven record in leading large accounts with growth.
- Is self-motivated and highly goal-oriented to achieve ambitious targets.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?!
Awesome! You must be a rockstar, so we’d love to hear from you. Send your resume to [email protected] with the position that you are applying for listed in the subject line. Please be sure that your resume is up-to-date with your current contact information and job experience and we will contact you upon review.